Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, September 7, 2014

READING WITH LUIGI : POLL RESULTS!

Hi Readers!

So, I know many of you knew about the recent poll I asked.

but if you don't the poll was...

"Do you like my blog?"

and the choices for answers were

Yes

No

It's Quite Okay

and

Needs Improvement!

Thank God that there were 12 persons who answered my poll

Now for the poll results.

3.

2.

1

and...




Yes - 11 votes (91%)

No - 0 votes (0%)

It's Quite Okay - 0 votes (0%)

Needs Improvement! - 1 vote (9%)

I am very thankful to the 11 persons who liked my blog.

and to the person who voted on "Needs Improvement!" someday I'll be one of the best blogs!

Thank you still for taking time to answer!

I'll try my best to someday make that 100% Yes Votes.


No comments:

Post a Comment