Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, November 8, 2014

BOOK TAG : BOOKSHELF SCAVENGER HUNT!

Hi Readers!

So someone posted the Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt on Pinoy Book Freaks United! 

The Nocturnal Fey posted it!

It goes like this, there'll be a list of books you need to find. And All done!

I really wanted to do it about two weeks from now? But time and laziness stopped me.

But now, I've done it!

Please do bear with me, because I've felt like a professional photographer while taking these pictures! Lol! HAHA.


And yes, I used my booklight as the-light-thingy photographers use. Well, I don't have materials you know. HAHAHA.

Let's Start!

Find an author name or title with the letter Z in it


Pokemon : Charizard, Go! by Tracey West

And by this you'll probably have the question "Are you a pokemon fan?" To end the question, yes. HAHAHA. Hi to pokemon fans out there! A pokemon fan since I was, three years old?


Find a classic


Seventeen Steps to 221B: A Sherlockian Collection by English Writers and The Pearl by John Steinbeck

I won this books from Ardent Book Geek's first giveaway!


Find a book with a key on it


She Died 1 and She Died 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirl and Illustrated by Enjelicious

Hello to Filipino Manga Supporters! The necklace with the heart symbol serves as the key of the story. 


Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book


My Money-for-Books Box, TBR Jar, Book Tabs, Bookmarks, and Envelope full of stuff.

So basically these are things but I can't choose. xD


Find the oldest book on your shelf


A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

Published on 1859. 


Find a book with a girl on the cover


Para sa Broken Hearted by Marcelo Santos III

So this book was given to me by Kuya Marcelo himself! So happy thank you Kuya!


Find a book that has an animal in it


Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

Tho, I'm not sure if those are horses or pegasus?


Find a book with a male protagonist


Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

Favorite series, why not?


Find a book with only words on it


Para sa Hopeless Romantic by Marcelo Santos III

Nope, there isn't a heart. NOPE! Lol
I tried but this is the most un-illustrated book of mine!
PSHR review here (click here)


Find a book with illustrations in it


The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Find a book with good lettering


Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

I don't have a book with gold lettering! I'm not even sure if that's gold. XD


Find a diary (true or fictional)


Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Do-it-Yourself Book, Dog Days, The Ugly Truth, and Movie Diary.

No explanation needed.


Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Cassandra and Clare are common names right? XD


Find a book that has a closeup of something on it


Miki Falls: Spring by Mark Crilley

It's a closeup of a face, tho.


Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period


A Play Coriolanus by William Shakespeare

I first thought of the solar system book of mine but nah. This book was set on the sixteenth century.



Find a hardcover book without a jacket


The Heroes of Olympus : The Demigod Diaries and Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan

They just don't have dust jackets. I don't know why.


Find a teal/turquoise colored book


The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

I'm not sure if this is teal/turquoise. Click here to view teal. Click here to view turquoise. 


Find a book with stars on it


The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith


Find a non-YA book


Science Books 

I can't choose one. So there. For the record, I first started collecting Science Books.


So there!

Here's the results of this Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt!



WAHAHAHAHA. Bye guys!





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about She Died for the key thing! Anyway, I haven't really checked my manga section... well, except for the only one I used for the "with illustration". lol

    Thanks for taking your time to do this tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Thank you too for tagging everyone! Hahahaha. I'm placing my mangas with my books, that's why I immediately saw She Died.

      Delete