Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, July 27, 2014

READING WITH LUIGI : GETTING TO KNOW THE BLOG AND THE BLOG OWNER!

Hi! My name is Matt Luigi S. Macapagal. 13 years of age. Born on the 29th of March, 2001. I am currently living at City of Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines. I also have social media accounts : Facebook Account - https://www.facebook.com/MattLuigi29 , Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/readingwluigi , and Instagram Account - http://instagram.com/readingwithluigi . Like everyone of you here, I am also a reader, bookworm, bibliophile, book lover, book addict, etc. I also take writing very seriously and am planning to become an author one day. I have build this blog to share my opinions, and knowledge about books and know yours too. To be honest, I haven't read much books but like many of us, I own well a lot of books and am planning to buy a lot more. Another reason why I built this blog is because I want to read more books and enhance my writing skills with the posts I'll write. I also want to know what other boys like me think, because let's be honest, there are more girl readers than boys. Also, please don't think that I'm too young for some stuffs, because as far as I know I am matured already. I promise to do my best to keep you guys updated especially with the tight schedule a student has. I will also be having some interviews with readers, sellers, etc. and I'll also posts many book sellers. For the record, all the ideas I have told you guys are my own (unless stated) and I haven't read anyone's book blog as far as I know. So if we have the same ideas, I'm sorry but I'll go through with what I think will be the best for my blog. Bye guys! and I promise to think of many "twists' with my blog others don't have.


No comments:

Post a Comment