Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

BOOK UPDATES : FAVORITE SERIES!

Hi! Its Wednesday! Here's what we'll do during this day, it's "What I Want " day! This day we'll talk about topics I love, like, or want to discuss.

*Hi Readers! "Wednesdays with What I Like" will now be part of "Book Updates". See my latest post for more details!

Today, we'll talk about my most favorite series - Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series!

Percy Jackson & the Olympians, often shortened to Percy Jackson, is a pentalogy of adventure and fiction books written by Rick Riordan. Supplementary books, along with a graphic novel, have also been released. More than 20 million copies of the books have been sold in more than 35 countries.

As of October 28, 2011, the series has been on ''The New York Times'' Best Seller list for children's book series for 223 weeks. The first book was adapted into a film titled Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief in 2010, which was commercially successful, but received mixed reviews. An adaptation of the second book, titled Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, was released in 2013.

(c) Wikipedia.org

Overall Rate = 10/10

I personally love the series! It's filled with pure awesomeness! The series became my springboard to read more books. The characters, events, places, etc. are so well described and written! If you haven't read it, you've missed a lot!

I have interviewed a friend of mine, named Alexandra Alday ( she's not that busy anymore and allowed us to interview her again! ) Thanks a lot Alex!

"What pushed you to read the Percy Jackson Series?" I asked.

"I always loved fictional stories, The Heroes of Olympus was recomended but by mistake I dowloaded Percy Jackson Series. Without knowing that I downloaded the wrong set, I finished the book. After each chapter of the book it got more and more insteresting until I finished it." she responded.

"Did you love the series? If yes or no, why?"

"I LOVE the series. It has action, mystery and romance, not all books has this characteristics. I brought out the weirdness and creativeness in me." she replied.

"Who among the characters did you like the most and why?" I continued.

"Annabeth Chase, she is very enthusiastic. She always finds away in when facing problems or challenges." she replied.

"If you could change something in the books, what would it be?"

"It would be the features of the characters. I always change the looks of the characters when reading, they maybe Hollywood Characters that complements their traits." she replied.

"If you will recommend this series to a friend, what will you tell him or her to convince him/her?" I asked.

"You'll be hook up reading this series, you'll forget the things around you because the story is so adventurous that you will want more of it." she responded.

"Last question, rate PJO from 1-10." I ended.

"10 OF COURSE" she ended.

There you guys! Two positive feedbacks from readers! Hope you'll read the PJO series if you still haven't!

Thank you again to our special guest, Alex.

You can look for her profile at https://www.facebook.com/alexandra.alday.7

Bye! God Bless!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment