Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, August 1, 2014

BOOK UPDATES : #SEAOFBOOKS!

Hi Guys! Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, I was sick.

So I'll post the Thursday and Friday post for today. Here's what will do during Thursdays, " Book Tags on Social Media! ". Here will talk about top book tags on different social medias such as Instagram. Many of you may now that many book tags have been a trending topic and many readers have been participating in such.

*Hi Readers! "Thursdays with Book Tags on Social Media" will now be part of the "Book Updates". See my latest post for more details!

and now we'll talk about one!

Today we'll have @flipages' ( instagram.com/flipages ) famous #seaofbooks book tag!

For me, it's like putting your books in a random order to make it look like a sea.

I haven't tried it yet because I'm not artisctic. So it requires me a lot of time to do it.

Don't worry once I have done it, I'll share it with you guys!


This is the first version of the sea of books made by the creator! (c) @flipages/IG

Ofcourse, I have interviewed the owner with some question for us!!

"Why did you decide to create the #seaofbooks book tag?" I started.

"Because i was bored with these book challenges, i mean they were only like "Favorite Books, favorite authors, signed books,etc" and i wanted something new and creative" @flipages responded.

"We're you scared at first that readers won't like the book tag that you have made? " I continued.

" Not really, i don't mean to be cocky but before i created the tag, i already posted a seaofbooks photo, and people said they liked it. But still, i was nervous. What if nobody does my tag? since i only had 400 followers back then. But then this popular account did my tag, she was the first one. And well you can say she helped me introducing my tag to others " they replied.

"What did you feel, when many readers did and loved the tag you've created?" I asked.

"I am so happy and all those good feelings. But i was so upset when i found out some people were kind of acting like it was their tag, like they created the tag, telling people to do it without giving a credit." They replied.

I would like to keep our conservation but they we're busy.

Hope you liked it guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment