Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, August 1, 2014

BOOK UPDATES : MORE ABOUT LUIGI!

Hi Guys! It's FRIDAY! Many of us like Fridays because it's the last day of the weekdays or schoolweek! But I'll make your Fridays much Fun! Today we'll be talking about "First Times and Most Favorites!"

*Hi Readers! "Fridays with First Times and Most Favorites" will now be part of  "Book Updates". See my latest post for more details!

In this segment, we'll talk about my first times with books and most favorite book stuffs as well.

I was hoping I can Interview someone for this segment but unfortunately, no reader is available.

But don't you worry. We'll just talk about mine Instead!!

First Book ever read :
The Solar System! ( Hey! I was six back then and Science books gave me the love of reading novels)

First Novel ever had :
Diary of A Wimpy Kid Book 1

First Novel ever read and finished reading:
Diary of A Wimpy Kid ( Though I can't tell some parts exactly cause I was like 10 years old back then and I'm not taking very seriously )

First Series ever owned:
Diary of A Wimpy Kid Series

First Series ever read:
Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series

First Author I liked:
Rick Riordan

First Signed Book ever owned:
Para sa Hopeless Romantic by Marcelo Santos III



Photo (c) Owner. Para sa Hopeless Romantic Signed and Personalized

Yep! Pretty much! HAHAHAHA

Anyways, let's move on!

Most Books owned by A single author:
Rick Riordan's Books

Most liked place to read:
Bed

Most disliked place to read:
Kitchen and Bathroom! LOL

Most loved book:
ALL!

Wow! Hope you'll like this post guys! Sorry if you don't!

Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment