Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 28, 2014

READING WITH LUIGI : FIRST MONTH!

Hi Guys!

So I am very very very very proud to announce that It's been One Month since I built readingwithluigi.blogspot.com

I am very thankful to those who I have interviewed and allowed us to know them better.
I would like to thank :
Kim Stephen Bejerano
Leah Ma. Carina Pablo the owner of @_carinareads
Alexandra B. Alday
@flipages
Janine Carlos the owner of @booktologyph
Samantha Ezra Lopez the owner of @ardentbookgeek

I would also like to thank :
@judereads 
for helping me with my blog title design
and
@reading_rexy
for making me two icons that will be revealed soon!

I would also like to thank you, who is reading this for your support these past days.

62 pageviews is the highest pageviews I had in a day.

and

a total of 500 pageviews within the month!

It might be so small for a long time blogger

but

FOR ME, A FIRST TIME BLOGGER, EVERY PAGEVIEW IS IMPORTANT.

God Speed!



No comments:

Post a Comment