Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, August 3, 2014

READING WITH LUIGI : OUR FIRST WEEK WAS SUCCESSFUL!

Hi Guys! It's Luigi! A week has passed by and we're now 1 WEEK OLD! I am very happy because my book blog has been receiving positive feedbacks from various readers, and book sellers!

Thank you to those who have been part of my blog and trusted my ability to interview you guys!

I am so proud to announce that Reading with Luigi has received 188 pageviews from Monday to Saturday/Sunday!

Thank you very very much to all of you!

I would just like to make it clear to you guys that Reading with Luigi : Mondays with Movies from Books!, Reading with Luigi : Tuesdays with Tips to Readers!, Reading with Luigi : Wednesdays with What I Like!, Reading with Luigi : Thursdays with Book Tags on Social Media!, Reading with Luigi : Fridays with First Times and Most Favorites!, and Reading with Luigi : Weekends with Book Stores! segments are not on weekly basis. What I mean is there are weeks that we'll have Reading with Luigi : Mondays with Movies from Books! and Reading with Luigi : Tuesdays with Tips to Readers! only. I am also a person and student only. So my tight schedule can't keep it up with weekly posts.

BUT DONCHA WORRY!

We'll have occasional book reviews, book topics, book signings to talk about, book specials, or even

a BOOK GIVEAWAY!

So Stay Tuned!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment