Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, July 28, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW : THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!

Hi Readers! "Mondays with Movies from Books" will now be "Movie Review". See my latest post for more details!

Here we'll talk about the best-selling books that have been turned into movies. We'll talk about other's opinions, reviews, etc. on both the movie and the book. Hope you'll like my first topic!

Our first topic is written by the best-selling author, John Green, The Fault in Our Stars! TFIOS became a trending topic when it still was just a book and it even became talked about when it was turned to a movie! The movie was directed by Josh Boone and is starred by Shailene Woodley as Hazel Grace Lancaster and Ansel Elgort as Augustus Waters. It was released on June 6, 2014 ( on some countries ). 

  
The book and official movie poster.

For me, the book was awesome and as I watched it come to life it became much awesome! The movie almost copied all the scenes in the book! I cried on the movie as much as I cried for the book. It was just plain " WOW ". 

Of course, as I promised you guys, I'll interview some peeps on their opinion about our topic.

I have asked a reader, named Kim Stephen Bejerano about his opinion on the TFIOS movie and book. 

"What did you like most about The Fault in Our Stars Book and Movie?" I asked him.

"I Love The Pre-Funeral scene, The book as well as the movie . The pre-funeral scene shows how thankful Hazel Grace and Isaac was to Gus. This shows how Gus' Friendship with these two are important. This is the most meaningful part of the book as well as the movie. That's why I Love it ." he replied.

Well, that's the end of our first topic! Hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry I still haven't had many interviews many readers don't reply to my messages. God Bless guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment