Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BOOK TAG : WOULD YOU RATHER!

Hi Readers! 

As I was wandering over Booktube, I came across Katytastic's latest video which is entitled "WOULD YOU RATHER 2.0 | BOOKTUBE EDITION" and I watched and liked it. I then discovered that there were two versions of this tag, and I became interested in doing it! I decided to do the first version of the tag and do the second one next time. So here I am bringing this tag to the book blog community (or bringing it back if someone already brought it here)! I hope you'll have lots of fun as I will surely have in today's post!

Let's begin!





Would you rather...


1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?

  • Wow, this is a hard one. If I had to choose, I would probably pick trilogies. Just because I am able to read more if I am reading trilogies. Also, I find it hard to kind of jump to one story to another, so trilogies keep me reading. Unlike in stand-alones in which you have to adapt to every story and that will probably build up my reading slump. Another factor is, I rarely read contemporaries which is commonly in stand-alone form. I also want to stay longer in a character is I love it so much, and a single book is not enough for that.

2. Read only female or male authors?

  • I am an advocate of equality, so I don't really like this question. But, if I really had to, I would choose to read only female authors. Although my favorite author is male, I enjoyed a lot of female authors' works. I actually have read more of female authors than male. I also noticed that there are lots of recommended books written by female than male. So, if I'd really have to choose, I'd prefer to only read books written by female authors.

3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?

  • This is an easy one, of course Amazon. I am fully aware that Barnes & Noble has a physical store but since I'm in the Philippines, I base on their online sites. I haven't tried buying in both just because of the shipping rates. But if I had to choose based on reviews and stuff, I'd choose Amazon.

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?

  • It depends. Is both good? If yes, than i'd have to choose all books become movies. I'm not a fan of commitment. I don't like committing my time to a single activity. I also haven't tried watching a whole season of a TV series. What I like about movies are the conclusion the plot are all there. I don't like waiting, it irritates me, haha! And, I'm a movie fan, so I'd definitely choose all books become movies.

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?


  • Hmm.. It depends. Does this question give you the ability to read? or requires you to read? If it gives you the ability to read, then I want to be able to read 5 books per week! That would break down my TBR pile! If it requires you to read, then i'd have to go to 5 pages a day, because I am very busy student. 

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?

  • This is a hard one. But, I think I would choose to become a professional author. To be able to write a New York Times Bestselling Book is my ultimate dream in life, so to become a professional author is a dream come true to me. And besides, authors become reviewers too, right?

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?

  • I would probably choose always read new books that I haven't read before. Although it's fun to read my favorite books, I think it's a total waste of time. And I also love to try out new things, read new books. I also think that I would not grow as a book blogger, reader, and an aspiring author if I read the same books. 

8. Be a librarian or book seller?

  • I think I'd prefer to be a librarian. Although it would be fun to gain money and at the same time doing something I love, I still think being a librarian will suit my character more. I also don't like to see young readers like me, lonely because they are unable to buy the book they want. In the library, I get to lend them books, talk to them about it, and actually recommend some books. I also love to be able to help other readers and see the smile on their faces.

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?

  • This is hard. Hmm.. Probably, I'll only read my favorite genre. I mean yes, I like to try new things, but reading other genres sometimes makes me not want to read. I don't know, but if I read contemporaries, I end up reading very slow and not even finishing books. Unlike in dystopia, sci-fi, and fantasy, I can read a book for just a day! I enjoy reading very much when it's my favorite genre.


10. Only read physical books or eBooks?


--

Before ending this post, I'm gonna tag some bloggers I know and really love.

JM over at Book Freak Revelations
Jude over at Jude Gerona
Eriele over at This is not your book blog
Rexy over at Reading Rexy
Erika over at The Nocturnal Fey
Raffy over at Eccentric Everything
and a lot more bloggers I know.. 

(I'm too lazy to tag all of you, we are a lot you know!)

I'm also tagging you! Who is reading this. Please do tag me when you've done this tag because of this post!

If you have already done this tag, at least tag other readers to pass on the fun!

Thank you very much Rachel Reads for doing this tag!

I'm very sorry for the post title. I'm trying my best. Haha! What do you think about it?

Oh! and also, I finally have snapchat! I'm kind of addicted to it as of the moment, haha!

Snapchat: luigimacapagal

I'd also like to apologize for the absence, I've been doing a LOT of things lately! 

But don't worry, there's a lot of post coming your way! I have a book review, another tag, and more soon!

And that's it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you'll do the tag. I'll be having another post up very soon, and we will begin again then.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this until now. Thank you for tagging. I'll do this once I got some extra time. :)

    ReplyDelete