Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, February 14, 2016

2016 READING CHALLENGE | MID OF FEBRUARY

Hello wonderful readers! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! May we love every book in the world!

Anyways, I am here today to update you guys on what I have read and how my reading challenges are going. I am hopeful to be able to read and see yours too!

Let's begin!





If you do not know, I am trying to accomplish two Reading Challenges this 2016.

The first one is Goodreads' 2016 Reading Challenge in which I have entered 40 books to desperately try to read. As of now, I have read 3 books out of 4 and I am 1 book behind of schedule. But I'll try my very best to do this challenge! 





(c) to Popsugar

The second one, which is a challenge that I thought I would not try to do this year because of failing to do it so last year, is Popsugar's 2016 Reading Challenge. I honestly have no plans of doing this, but seeing how much I've read in a short and chaotic period of time, I decided to why not give it a try, right? 

Of the 3 books I have read, I can either enter those on:

  • a book based on a fairy tale, 
  • a book that's under 150 pages,
  • a book that is published on 2016

and such. I may or may have change what they count in the challenge depending on what other books I have. 

My current read can either be under:
  • a New York Times bestseller, 
  • a YA bestseller, or 
  • a Self-enhancement book.
Which one I will chose, is still unknown. Haha.

I have read 3 books for this challenge - We Go Together by Carla de Guzman, Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King & E.Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core both by William Joyce.

I am currently reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky which is a magnificent book!

I am soon to discuss the books I have read this February on the beginning of March, which is my birthday month, on my February Wrap-up!

Wrapping this post up, I have 3 books off of my Goodreads' Challenge which means I only need 36 books to accomplish this challenge and 3 books for the Popsugar Challenge.

How are yours going?

--

That is it for today! I just really want to update and interact with you guys! I am really starting to enjoy these short but very enjoying posts! Haha.

Anyways, I will have book reviews, and a wrap-up coming very soon, either this month, or my birthday month, March!



No comments:

Post a Comment