Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, February 7, 2016

JANUARY WRAP-UP | 2016

Hello wonderful readers!

I am here today to formally announce that I will (try to) do a monthly wrap-up of the books that I have read (or even if I haven't read anything), bookish things that happened, and all of that sorts. 

So to formally start that, I am here to bring what happened to my bookish life on the previous month, January!




January started off with a chaotic sequence of events for me. There's school, yes, but what I experienced was 10x chaotic then what I should've experienced on a normal January.

There are schoolworks, I had to catch up with the lessons that I've missed for a month, quarterly exams, and other more activities/contests that made my schedule messy.

By the introduction, you probably have a clue on how many books I've read this month.

Actually it's not books, it's just a book.

Yes, you've read that right, I have only read a single book for the month of January.

I am not that ashamed because 1 is still a positive integer/number right? (math pun there. Haha!) 

I have read We Go Together by Ms. Carla de Guzman.






"We Go Together by Carla de Guzman is a book to watch out for. It's a very short contemporary story with much more to it -- amazing writing style, wonderful characters, very well thought of plot, a very very aesthetically pleasing cover and much more that will make you giggle, fall back in love or fall in love!" - www.readingwithluigi.blogspot.com review.








I gave it a 4.2 out of 5 stars. It was a very fun read and it really engaged me into reading more.

Unfortunately, there's nothing more to say for the month of January. In terms of bookish haul, nothing much to that. Although the first week of February is filled with bookish things, so watch out for my February Wrap-up coming very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment