Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, April 16, 2016

#29DAYSWITHLUIGI | THANK YOU AND RECAP!

Hello wonderful readers! This is the first post after a long time without the "Day __ of #29DaysWithLuigi" and it kinda makes me sad.

Nonetheless, this post if for me thanking you, plus some closing remarks, and the recap!

Let's begin!




First of all, I would like to thank everyone who took part of this special event of mine. 


Thank you to all those who have read or even visited my blog and social media accounts. I am deeply amazed by your support!

To those who joined my giveaway! I am very thankful for that! To those who shared my post and liked them (or hated them) thank you very much!

I was expecting the worse for this event but I got pretty much good support!

I am also sorry for the lack of enough content for this event. As I have said in my previous post, I am pretty occupied and am lacking the creativity to post something great! And I don't want to put out something just for the sake of posting something, I want it to be the best on how I imagined it. 

But don't worry, I have lots of review on draft currently and am planning to do some tags! And some *possible* collaborations are coming your way!



Now, for the recap.

The list below are post on the day of this event. Click on it to redirect you to that certain post if you want to see it/ revisit it. 

The days in which I wasn't able to post anything will not be included.

#29DaysWithLuigi Recap List







            
            Read More!







Day 20 - March Wrap-up



That is it for the list of contents I was able to post under my event, #29DaysWithLuigi!


--


Once again, I am very thankful too everyone who has participated in this small event of mine! I am very sorry for the lack of content or things happening but I believe this is a great start!

#29DaysWithLuigi will be back next year! Hopefully with better posts and much more amazing giveaways!

Thank you and watch out for the next post coming your way, very soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment